McNett Black Neoprene Seal Cement, 4 oz
- Contact cement for neoprene repairs, repairs holes and tears.
- Provides quick, in-field repairs to wetsuits, drysuits and watersports gear.
- Cures in 10 minutes, waterproof and seals.
- Provides flexibility, waterproofing and abrasion resistance.
- Precision applicator tip with 4 oz. can.
Don’t let a wetsuit rip interrupt your fun. Fix it fast with Seal Cement by M Essentials. And why stop there? You can use Seal Cement to add pockets to your wetsuit, seal gaskets or repair tears on fishing waders, rubber boots and gloves. Seal Cement waterproofs, seals and protects against abrasion for longer life.
Seal Cement is more elastic than other neoprene cements, so your wetsuit or drysuit repair flexes like new. Save money—and save a dive—by making long-lasting neoprene repairs in minutes. Ideal for wetsuits, drysuits, latex seals, boots, gloves, waders and all types of rubber items. Super-fast curing repair adhesive ideal for in-field repairs. It is elastic, and will provide a permanent repair that can be removed if necessary.
This specialized cement was designed for in-field repairs to rubber and neoprene, so you'll be able to fix your gear wherever you are! It features a precision applicator tip to make sure the cement is only applied where need be.
Make sure to keep some of this along whether you're camping, diving or enjoying any other water sports!
Made in USA