- Line arrow / marker for use with guide lines on low-visibility dives, used to indicate the direction of exits and jump points
- 3 high visibility fluorescent color options for spotting with UV lights in silt-out conditions
- Two angled slots for wrapping guide line to hold arrow securely in place
- Essential safety equipment for use with guide lines
- Dimensions: overall length 8.4cm (3.3 inches)
In cave dives, wreck dives, tech dives or any other low-visibility dive situation where a guide line is employed, line arrows and markers are placed along the line to indicate the direction of exits and jump points, and to mark specific locations along the route.
The IST AW-3 Directional Guide Line Arrow, Fluorescent Colors includes two angled slots for wrapping the guide line to hold the arrow securely in place. Fluorescent color is highly reflective to any light source, and makes this marker even easier to spot when used in conditions where a UV torch is being employed.
Three color options allow for marking three different exits or jump points along the same dive route.
Essential safety equipment for use with guide lines.
Dimensions: overall length 8.4cm (3.3 inches)