- Line marker for use with guide lines on low-visibility dives, used to mark locations and hazards along the guide line route
- High visibility fluorescent color options for spotting with UV lights in silt-out conditions
- Two angled slots for wrapping guide line to hold arrow securely in place
- Essential safety equipment for use with guide lines
- Dimensions: 2.2 inches (5.5cm) in diameter
In cave dives, wreck dives, tech dives or any other low-visibility dive situation where a guide line is employed, line arrows and markers are placed along the line to indicate the direction of exits and jump points, and to mark specific locations along the route.
The IST AW-4 Round Guide Line Marker, Fluorescent Colors includes two slots and two edge notches for wrapping the guide line to hold the marker securely in place. Fluorescent color is highly reflective to any light source, and makes this marker even easier to spot when used in conditions where a UV torch is being employed.
Different color options allow for marking different kinds of information along the same dive route.
Essential safety equipment for use with guide lines.
Dimensions: 5.5cm (2.2 inches) in diameter
$22.00 15% off