TUSA Lightweight, Balanced Piston DIN Style Regulator with AFS
- Compact, lightweight DIN style regulator with balanced piston first stage
- First stage offers 4 LP, 2 HP ports
- Second stage includes Venturi air flow direction adjustment lever
- Orthodontic mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue
- Second stage offers Advanced Flow System (AFS) curved housing for easier breathing
The TUSA Lightweight, Balanced Piston DIN Style Regulator with AFS is a flexible, versatile regulator that offers features to make breathing easier and reduce jaw fatigue.
The balanced piston first stage is precision-tuned, compact and lightweight. The first stage has a full complement of four low-pressure ports and two high-pressure ports: six ports in all.
On the second stage, the Venturi flow adjustment lever controls the direction of air through the mouthpiece, allowing the diver to choose the most comfortable direction for smooth delivery of air and easy breathing.
The ridges and flexible material of the ortho-conscious mouthpiece offer greater control without the need for added bite pressure. This allows the diver to hold the mouthpiece in a comfortable, natural position to reduce tension in the jaw.
The second stage features TUSA’s exclusive Advanced Flow System (AFS), with a curved housing that optimizes air flow for easier breathing.