- Can be used in warm or cold water
- Housing interior structured to create a pressure drop just before the mouthpiece, pulls air toward diver’s mouth
- Pre-dive / dive switch prevents freeflow at the surface
- Adjustment knob allows for fine-tuning of airflow
- High-spec, large bore intermediate pressure hose (max. service pressure @ 34.5 BAR / 500psi)
The IST O60 Adjustable Balanced 2nd Stage Scuba Diving Regulator is feature-packed and capable of handling a high work load. Designed for use in both warm and cold water conditions.
The housing interior is structured to create a pressure drop in the area just before the mouthpiece. This design ensures air is pulled towards the diver’s mouth directly after leaving the valve. In extremely cold water this feature also acts as a heat sink, to prevent icing.
Side adjustment knob allows for easy adjustment of air volume leaving the valve: the diver can choose to breathe conservatively, or to open the valve up for more air as needed.
Pre-dive / dive switch next to the adjustment knob toggles on and off to prevent the valve from freeflowing at the surface.
Includes our high-spec, large bore intermediate pressure hose (max. service pressure @ 34.5 BAR / 500psi) to flow sufficient air even when demand is heavy.
Cracking pressure setting @ 0.8 ~ 1.2 inch of water
Flow rate @ 206 bar (3000psi): 30+ cu ft / min
Max service intermediate pressure @ 10 bar (145psi)
CE mark certified