- High volume backup second stage for emergency breathing situations
- Uses the time proven, easy to service down stream valve
- Pre-dive / dive switch prevents freeflow at the surface
- Light action, easy access purge button
- High-spec, large bore intermediate pressure hose (max. service pressure @ 34.5 BAR / 500psi)
Reliable and robust, the IST Down Stream Valve Scuba Diving Backup Regulator, Octopus uses the time proven, easy to service down stream valve. Coupled with our high-spec, large bore intermediate pressure hose (max. service pressure @ 34.5 BAR / 500psi), it offers high capacity throughput, even when breathing demand is high.
The light action purge button is easy to access.
Pre-dive / dive switch on top of the housing toggles on and off to prevent the valve from freeflowing at the surface.
Cracking pressure setting @ 1.2 inch of water
Flow rate @ 206 bar (3000psi): 30 cu ft / min
Max service intermediate pressure @ 10 bar (145psi)