IST Quick Release Diving Weight Belt with 2 Weight Keepers
- Standard 2” (5.08 cm) width and 5’ (1.52 m) length belt to hold slip-on diving weights
- Heavy duty Nylon webbing construction
- Quick release, impact resistant plastic buckle can be operated with one hand
- Sturdy belt end cap provides an easy to grip handle for adjusting fit as needed at depth
- Includes one webbing keeper and two weight keepers
The IST RB1-BK Quick Release Diving Weight Belt with 2 Weight Keepers offers a strong, reliable, easy to use solution for controlling buoyancy and trim.
5’ (1.52 m) long belt is constructed of 2” (5.08 cm) wide, heavy duty Nylon webbing to accommodate all standard slip-on weights. Impact resistant plastic, quick release buckle can be operated with one hand, ensuring fast and easy operation in an emergency. Grip the sturdy belt end cap and pull horizontally across the body to unhook the buckle.
Includes two weight keepers to hold weights firmly in position during the dive. Additional weight keepers can be added as needed. Also includes one webbing keeper to hold excess belt length close to the body, preventing hose tangles and belt drag that can catch on underwater structures or harm aquatic life.
Belt end cap also provides an easy to grip handle for adjusting fit as needed at depth, even when wearing gloves.
Belt Width: 2” (5.08 cm)
Belt Webbing Length: 5’ (1.52 m)
In Classic Black