- Quick release weight pocket for attachment to backplate
- Constructed of heavy duty 420D and 1680D nylon canvas
- Inner weight pouch pulls out quickly in an emergency
- Heavy duty nylon webbing strap with quick release buckle and D ring
- 8.8lb (4kg) weight capacity
The IST WP5 Heavy Duty Quick Release Tech BCD Weight Pocket, 8.8lb bolts horizontally to your backplate for a secure hold with easy access at depth.
420D woven nylon inner pouch offers a heavy duty zip closure, drainage grommet and nylon webbing pull strap. Insert your dive weight(s) up to a maximum capacity of 8.8lb (4kg), zip closed, then insert into the outer pocket with the pull strap exposed. Close the outer quick release buckle, and you’re ready to hit the water.
In an emergency, squeeze the sides of the quick release buckle and pull on the inner pouch strap to rapidly remove and dump the inner pocket.
Outer pocket is constructed of ballistic grade, heavy duty 1680D woven nylon canvas. A large, 2.5 inch wide, corrosion resistant stainless steel D-ring is mounted on the front, providing a versatile and easily accessible attachment point.
8.8lb (4kg) weight capacity.
Outer pouch dimensions: 6 x 7 x 1.5 inches (15.24 x 17.78 x 3.81cm)
Inner pouch dimensions: appx 5 x 5.5 x 1.25 inches (12.7 x 13.97 x 3.18cm)