- Designed for use with heavy duty 2” (5.08 cm) nylon webbing dive weight belt
- Constructed of corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel
- Use as a webbing keeper to hold excess belt length close to the body
- Use as a weight keeper to hold slip-on dive weights firmly in place
- Keep several in your save-a-dive kit for adjusting trim
The IST WK03 Stainless Steel Webbing and Weight Keeper for Dive Weight Belt is a dual-purpose part, designed for use with a heavy duty 2” (5.08 cm) nylon webbing dive weight belt.
This piece can be used as a webbing keeper to hold excess belt length close to the body, preventing hose tangles and belt drag that can catch on underwater structures or harm aquatic life. It can also be used as a weight keeper, to hold slip-on dive belt weights firmly in position during the dive.
Constructed of corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel.
If you use a 2” (5.08 cm) heavy duty nylon webbing dive weight belt, be sure to keep a few of these in your save-a-dive kit so you’ll always have some handy for adjusting trim.