IST AW-1 High Visibility Directional Guide Line Arrow
- Line arrow / marker for use with guide lines on low-visibility dives
- Used to indicate the direction of exits and jump points
- High visibility color makes the arrow easier to spot
- Two angled slots for wrapping guide line to hold arrow securely in place
- Dimensions: overall length 2.5 inches (6.35cm)
In cave dives, wreck dives, tech dives or any other low-visibility dive situation where a guide line is employed, line arrows and markers are placed along the line to indicate the direction of exits and jump points, and to mark specific locations along the route.
The IST AW-1 Directional Guide Line Arrow includes two angled slots for wrapping the guide line to hold the arrow securely in place.
Essential safety equipment for use with guide lines.
Dimensions: overall length 2.5 inches (6.35cm)