Iron Mend Fabric Repair Kit Neoprene Wetsuit
- Iron-on repair patch for neoprene fabrics.
- Repairs neoprene in seconds with ordinary household iron.
- Lined with BARRITEX for extra abrasion resistance, increases garment life.
- Strong, flexible, permanent patches allow for flexibility and comfort.
- Includes 10'' x 6'' pre-cut patch, reusable heat shielding paper and step by step instructions.
Iron Mend not only refers to how strong the bond will be, but how it’s done – with an iron. The 10” x 5” Knee-Pad patch will heal rips, tears and holes, and provide a strong, flexible permanent repair for neoprene. It’s even lined with Barritex -- you won’t even feel it against your skin. From the first name in dive gear repair – McNett.
Repairs in seconds with your ordinary household iron
Protects against abrasion with Barritex protective lining
Stretch fabric allows flexibility and comfort
Increases garment life, protects your investment
Heat protection with reusable heat shielding paper
Iron Mend Fabric iron-on fabric repair provides strong, flexible permanent repairs for neoprene. Lined with Barritex for extra abrasion resistance. Iron Mend may be used to repair neoprene dry suits, wet suits, waders, neoprene gloves and boots, orthopedic supports, and lycra body suits. Includes: 10"x6" Knee-Pad-Patch, reusable heat shielding and detailed instructions.