- Rubber weight belt in 3 sizes - WB15-1.5M (5') - WB15-1.3M (4'3") - WB18-1.8M (5'9").
- Designed for spearfishing or free diving, rubber belt self-compensates to the changes in the wetsuit’s thickness at different depth.
- Sturdy stainless steel buckle.
- Rubber belt is stretchy and self-adjusts to changes in wetsuit’s thickness at different depths.
- For spearfishing and more, this pliable, expandable belt compensates to changes in your wetsuit’s thickness at different depths, and has a really sturdy stainless steel buckle.
IST Spearfishing Rubber Weight Belt with Stainless Steel Buckle. The independent use of a weight belt usually requires a readjustment when you reach to a depth to avoid the slip-off of the belt. Self-compensates and self-adjusting IST spearfishing weight belt will eliminates the loosening of your weight belt due to exposure suit compression.
The weight belt can be stretched-tight at the surface and will compress reducing its circumference around your waist as you descend; this eliminates the loosening effect due to exposure suit compression. Belt will re-expand upon ascent ensuring comfortable and secure throughout the dive. Rubber belt with stainless steel buckle. The Belt is manufactured with Heavy-Duty Natural Rubber.
Rubber weight belt in 3 sizes - WB15-1.5M (5') - WB15-1.3M (4'3") - WB18-1.8M (5'9").
Belt is especially advantages for freediving or spearfishing.