- Pointed tip dive knife, dual-edge blade constructed of hard 420 grade stainless steel
- Includes smooth edge, serrated edge and cutting notch
- Sharp, curved tip for getting into and under stubborn entanglements
- Contoured handle with thumb guard
- Case with quick release tab for one-handed operation and rubber knife straps included
The IST K10 Dual Edge Pointed Tip Dive Knife, One Hand Quick Release Case is a value-priced dive knife that still includes the features you need.
The blade is constructed of 420 grade stainless steel: a high-carbon steel with a minimum chromium content of 12% to ensure a hard blade that can stand up to repeated sharpening. Bottom edge is smooth with a notch near the handle for line cutting, top edge is serrated for sawing through tangled net, fishing line or underwater plants. Sharp, curved tip for getting into and under stubborn entanglements.
Contoured handle provides a firm grip, thumb guard prevents accidental thumb slices and provides a leverage point when cutting. Steel butt can be used to bang on tanks for underwater signaling.
Included case offers a quick-release tab for one-handed operation, and rubber straps for attachment to arm, leg or BC.
Rinse with fresh water and rub to remove any salt or mineral deposits after each dive. Prevent rust by applying a silicon-containing wax over the blade, or keep the blade oiled at all times---be sure to avoid any petroleum-based lubricants, which can damage your other dive equipment.
Dimensions: 4.375â€ (11.11cm) blade, 9.5â€ (24.13cm) total length