IST Dolphin Tech Drift Hook, 7 Feet Attached 1 Inch Wide Lanyard, Storage Pouch
- Drift hook with attached lanyard offers secure attachment to drift dive guide lines without impeding forward motion
- Includes 7 feet (2.13 m) of 1 inch (2.54 cm) wide nylon webbing lanyard
- 5 inch (12.7 cm) heavy duty, corrosion resistant, 4mm 304 grade stainless steel hook with hairpin
- Integrated pouch attaches to BC clip or belt
- Pouch dimensions: 4 x 5 inches (7.62 cm x 12.7 cm)
The IST JL-2 Drift Hook, 7 Feet Attached 1 inch Wide Lanyard, Storage Pouch is an essential piece of safety equipment for drift divers.
The 4 x 5 inch (10.16 cm x 12.7 cm) Velcro-closure pouch attaches to a BC clip with the included D-ring, or to a belt or any other webbing up to 2 inches (5.1 cm) in width with its integrated Nylon webbing loop. Sturdy, 1 inch (2.54 cm) wide nylon webbing lanyard is permanently sewn into the pouch at one end for a secure hold, and offers 7 feet (2.13 m) total length. The heavy duty, rounded, corrosion resistant, 5mm 304 grade stainless steel hook at the opposite end is 7 inches (17.78 cm) in total length and is 2 inches (5.08 cm) in diameter at its widest point, making it easy to hook onto the drift guide line.
Back at the surface, clean with a fresh water rinse, allow to air dry, then fold the lanyard back up into the pouch to be ready for your next dive.
Hook: total length 7 inches (17.78 cm), 2 inches (5.08 cm) in diameter
Lanyard: 7 feet x 1 inch (2.13 m x 2.54 cm)
Pouch: 4 x 5 inches (10.16 cm x 12.7 cm)
$41.00 15% off
$21.49 17% off