IST Webbing keeper stainless weight keeper (4 pieces)
- Designed for use with standard 2 inch (5.08 cm) nylon webbing
- Constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Use as a webbing keeper to hold excess belt or strap length close to the body
- Use as a weight keeper to hold slip-on dive weights firmly in place
- Keep several in your save-a-dive kit for adjusting trim
The IST Stainless Steel Webbing and Weight Keeper, 2 Inch Slots is a dual-purpose part, designed for use with standard 2 inch (5.08 cm) nylon webbing harness straps or dive weight belts.
This piece can be used as a webbing keeper to hold excess belt or harness length close to the body, preventing hose tangles and belt drag that can catch on underwater structures or harm aquatic life. It can also be used as a weight keeper, to hold slip-on dive belt weights firmly in position during the dive.
Constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel.
Great addition to any save a dive kit.