- PVC replacement strap for use with standard dive masks
- Constructed of flexible PVC
- Raised ratchet ridges keep straps locked down securely
- Easy to install and adjust
- Excellent addition to your save a dive kit
A quality dive mask is an investment, but even the highest quality mask is not immune to strap breakage. Over time, salt, the UV rays of the sun and repeated stretching can weaken a strap until one day, it simply snaps. Keep the IST MS11P-C Generic Replacement Strap for Dive Masks, PVC on hand so when that day inevitably comes, you’re still good to go for the day’s dive or snorkeling.
Constructed of flexible PVC, this strap fits any standard mask that employs a removable strap type of side buckle. Once it’s installed, raised ratchet ridges along the sides keep the strap locked down securely.
Add one to your save a dive kit and be ready for strap emergencies.
$6.00 15% off
$9.00 15% off
$5.00 15% off