Spare Air® Refillable Emergency Air Supply with Easy Access Vest
- Completely redundant back-up miniature SCUBA system with carrier vest
- Supplies 1.7 cubic feet of air for emergency use
- Built-in pressure indicator nub protrudes when the bottle is full
- Refill using Spare Air®’s special connector fitting (available separately)
- Included neoprene vest keeps the unit within easy reach
A complete SCUBA system (regulator, tank and pressure indicator) in a soda can sized tank, the canister supplied with the Spare Air® Refillable Emergency Air Supply with Easy Access Vest uses a balanced, single-stage regulator that screws directly onto the bottle. The canister is always ready to use, so in an emergency the diver can simply remove the included mouthpiece cover, and start breathing.
Refill from your primary cylinder, a fill station or compressor with Spare Air®’s special connector fitting (available separately). A built-in pressure indicator nub protrudes when the bottle is full, but an optional dial pressure gauge is also available for separate purchase.
Neoprene vest goes over the head and wraps around the chest, securing with large hook and loop closure patches. This design ensures the vest cannot slip off easily. Front pouch is sized to fit the fully assembled Spare Air® unit perfectly. Top slit on the pouch provides fast access to the unit in an emergency.
1.7 cu ft air cylinder.
$29.99 34% off