- Heavy duty hose protector for scuba diver air hoses
- Thick sleeve slips snugly over connector points
- Prevents kinks and hose twists
- Prevents hose bend cracking
- Diameter: .71 Inch (1.8cm) at bottom, .47 inches (1.2cm) at top
A cracked or kinked hose can rapidly become a life-threatening emergency at depth. Use the IST HP4 Heavy Duty Scuba Hose Protector, .71 Inch (1.8cm) Diameter to keep your hoses from twisting, flattening or bending beyond their limits, even in punishing environments and high-wear conditions.
Firm yet slightly flexible sleeve provides an extra layer of resistance and protection at valve connection points, where repetitive diver motions are most likely to bend and crack hoses over time, gradually separating them from their connectors.
An inexpensive accessory that helps preserve your equipment, and may even save your life.
Diameter: .71 Inch (1.8cm) at bottom, .47 inches (1.2cm) at top.
$29.99 44% off