IST Dolphin Tech 2nd Stage In-Line Safety Shutoff Valve
- Inline air cutoff valve for low pressure hose applications
- Sliding sleeve makes cutting off or resuming air flow easy
- Raised sleeve ridges allow for easy operation with wet or gloved hands
- Great for use with deco rigs and stage bottles
- 9/16-18 UNF male inlet to 9/16-18 UNF female outlet threads
The IST Dolphin Tech 2nd Stage In-Line Safety Shutoff Valve is an inline valve that allows for instantly cutting low pressure air flow to your second stage regulator, or to a dry suit inflator.
Install between the hose and second stage regulator, or between the first stage regulator and power inflator hose. To stop air flow, slide the collar to the OFF position. To resume air flow, slide the collar to the ON position. Raised ridges on the sleeve make it easy to operate the valve, even with wet or gloved hands.
Use to prevent free flow during entry, or in cold water conditions. Also great for use with deco rigs or stage bottles left unattended at decompression and safety stops.
9/16-18 UNF male inlet to 9/16-18 UNF female outlet threads.
$92.00 15% off