IST Streamlined Donut Style Single Tank Air Cell, 40lbf Buoyancy
- Circular, donut style air cell with 40lbf buoyancy
- For use with single, back-mounted tank
- Outer shell constructed of 1680D PU coated ballistic nylon
- Inner air cell constructed of 210D TPU coated nylon
- Low pressure BC hose is included
The IST Streamlined Donut Style Single Tank Air Cell, 40lbf Buoyancy is a premium air cell for single tank divers, offered in the increasingly popular donut style.
The air cell’s protective shell has a special 3-dimensional cutting, which promotes streamlining without sacrificing lift. Outer shell is constructed of tear resistant 1680D PU coated ballistic nylon. A durable anti-corrosion zip encloses the replaceable inner air cell, which is made of tough, 210D TPU coated nylon.
2 drainage grommets at the bottom of the shell allow for water trapped during the dive to quickly escape at the surface. Circular, donut design eliminates gas trapping to provide tech divers with precise buoyancy control any time during a dive mission.
This air cell’s compact size and shape make it ideal for cave and wreck dives.
Low pressure BC hose included.
- Style: Circular doughnut
- Buoyancy capacity: 40lbf (18.1kgf)
- Bladder material: 210D TPU coated nylon
- Shell material: 1680D PU coated ballistic nylon
- Inflator type: 16 inches (40.6cm) tech elbow
- No. of automatic pressure relieve valve / pull dump: 1 (at left waist side)
- Mounting grommets distance (C-C): 11 inches (27.9cm)
- Low pressure BC hose included
- For single back mounted tanks only (100cuft / 15L internal volume)