IST Freediving Diver Surface Buoy with Flag and Mesh Bag
- Big dive flag attached for surface awareness
- Add-on mesh bag inside to sorting gears. (25.5cm/10" x 23cm/9")
- 2 shoulder straps designed for easier carrying.
- 4 stainless steel grommets at bottom to drain water.
- 1 extra stainless steel D-ring inside the buoy for storage ropes with tidy.
- 3 stainless steel D-ring at sides of the buoy for connecting with other buoys if necessary.
- 2 stainless steel D-rings are fixed at bottom with extra durable 2” polyester webbing for divers to connect weight and rope. (Max. loading 300KG/660lb)
Whether you are an instructor or a diver, using the IST Freediving Buoy is convenient, easy and a real pleasure. It offer the durability as technical diving, but still keep the simplicity and convenience as freediving.
Heavy duty 600D PU coated polyester fabric for outer shell. The same material as technical air cell, with advantage of light-weight, wear-resistant but eco-friendly. Ultra high-grade rubber for inner tire (15" inner diameter), which is designed to withstand pressure, making it a reliable and effective choice for a variety of activities. The 2 YKK #10 zips at from cover for easy operation and also prevent stuffs from falling out. There is enough space to store at least 80 meter 10mm freediving rope. (Capacity: 13.7L).
Also, this buoy is equipped with a tire inflation adapter can be connected to a BC hose. Simply inflate the buoy in one easy step, perfect for safety and convenience. The durable, lightweight design means you can take all your essential safety supplies with you to any dive spot, while the buoy's bright orange color make it highly visible in all conditions.
$6.00 15% off
$9.00 15% off
$5.00 15% off