IST Horseshoe Style Dual Tank Air Cell, 65lbf Buoyancy
- Horseshoe style air cell with 65lbf buoyancy for use with dual, back-mounted tank setup
- Includes 2 primary and 2 secondary pressure relief valves / pull dumps
- Outer shell constructed of 1680D PU coated ballistic nylon
- Inner primary and redundant air cells constructed of 210D TPU coated nylon
- Primary and redundant low pressure BC hoses included
The IST Horseshoe Style Single Tank Air Cell, 65lbf Buoyancy is IST’s flagship premium air cell for dual tank divers.
Air cell wings offer perimeter bungee cords which compress the air cell to maintain a hydrodynamic profile when not fully inflated. Extremely tough outer shell is constructed of tear resistant 1680D PU coated ballistic nylon. Primary and redundant air cells are made of sturdy 210D TPU coated nylon.
Three sets of marine-grade steel grommets allow for fine-tuning of tank-BCD-diver positioning.
Convenience in buoyancy control is provided through carefully positioned pull dumps. Two primary automatic pressure relief valves / pull dumps are located at left waist and right shoulder on the torso side. Two redundant automatic pressure relief valves / pull dumps are located at right waist and left shoulder on the torso side.
Primary and redundant low pressure BC hoses included.
- Primary inflator type: 16 inches (40.6cm) tech elbow
- Redundant inflator type: 19 inches (48.2cm) tech elbow
- Mounting grommets distance (C-C): 3 sets in total, 11 inches (27.9cm) apart for each
- For twin back mounted tank only (twin 100cuft / 15L internal volume)