IST LP-MF Braided Low Pressure Regulator Hose with Screw On Valve Fittings
- Low pressure regulator hose, connects first stage to regulator
- Triple layer construction for a rugged, kink-free hose that’s abrasion and UV resistant
- Male end screws in to a first stage low pressure (LP) port
- Female end screws on to the second stage regulator or octopus
- Available in six lengths, from 22 inch (55.88 cm) to 84 inch (213.4 cm)
The IST LP-MF Braided Low Pressure Regulator Hose with Screw On Valve Fittings offers our premier quality, reinforced, double braided, high performance hose.
Exclusive, braided polyester design results in lightweight, pliable hoses for an enhanced scuba experience. Triple layer construction consisting of a polyurethane compound liner, polyester inner layer and braided nylon outer layer ensures a rugged, kink-proof hose that’s resistant to abrasions and the sun’s harmful UV rays. These features also mean our LP-MF hoses travel well.
3/8 inch (9.525 mm) male fitting screws in to a first stage low pressure (LP) port. 9/16 inch (14.29 mm) female fitting screws on to the second stage regulator or octopus.