Woven Scuba Tank Belt with Threading Directions on Buckle
- Woven nylon belt for securing scuba tank to BCD
- Sturdy, high impact plastic belt buckle
- Belt threading directions are molded into the buckle
- Stainless steel D ring buckle attachment
- 2 inches wide, 34 inches long
The IST BP2 Woven Scuba Tank Belt with Threading Directions on Buckle is both rugged and easy to use.
An incorrectly threaded cylinder belt can result in a life-threatening emergency underwater: a slipping tank can fall out of your rig, suddenly yanking your regulator out as it falls.
This belt prevents that problem by having the correct threading directions molded right into the plastic buckle. Just follow the numbers in order as you thread the belt through the buckle, and you’ll know you’re doing it right.
Stainless steel D ring buckle attachment.
2 inches wide, 34 inches long.