Trident 1/4” Rubber Hose, NPT To 3/8 Standard Regulator
- Low pressure hose with 1/4 NPT fitting at one end, standard regulator 3/8 fitting at the other
- Rubber construction offers maximum durability
- Valve fittings constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Great addition to any save a dive kit
- 1/4 inch diameter, available in a variety of lengths
The Trident 1/4” Rubber Hose, NPT To 3/8 Standard Regulator, 7” Length is a tough, durable hose that can provide years of reliable use with proper care.
Includes 1/4 NPT fitting at one end, standard regulator 3/8 fitting at the other, both constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
In addition to serving as a regulator hose this item is useful for all low pressure hose applications, whether as part of a diving rig for connection to the second stage or octo, inflating a dry suit, or using at the surface with an adapter for filling inflatable items. This versatile hose makes a great addition to any save a dive kit.
Available in a variety of lengths to suit your needs.