IST BT0130 3mm Nylon II Vulcanized Rubber Sole All-Purpose Diving Boots
- 3mm Nylon II boots with Vulcanized rubber sole
- All seams blind-stitched to increase seam strength and help keep water out
- Toe and heel caps for additional support and protection
- Built-in fin strap cleat helps keep fin straps securely in place
- #10 ultra-durable YKK zip with inner gusset to prevent seepage
IST BT0130 3mm Nylon II Vulcanized Rubber Sole All-Purpose Diving Boots are a top choice among active divers. These tough zip-up boots provide maximum thermal protection and foot support in warm to temperate water conditions.
Blind stitched seams in the Nylon II upper offer added durability while helping to keep water out. The beefy #10 YKK zipper is backed up by a special water entry barrier gusset that prevents water exchange and helps keep feet warm. A handy pull tab at the back assists donning and doffing.
The Vulcanized rubber sole is durable yet flexible. Whether navigating wet boat decks or sandy shores, this high-traction sole provides real stability, especially under a heavy load of scuba gear. A wrap-around guard reinforces the toe section and the built-in fin strap cleat is perfect for catching and securely holding fin straps.
Though these boots are great for diving, they are also excellent all-around water shoes for navigating rocky beaches or river bottoms and work well in and out of the water.
$37.00 33% off