- Camouflage rash guard with hood helps conceal the underwater hunter
- 2mm Neoprene front and back panels for warmth and durability
- Rotex covered front foam panel protects chest when loading
- Lycra sleeves, side panels and hood allow full range of motion
- Drawstring waist with locking toggle ensures a sleek fit and smooth line
The IST VSH-100 Camouflage Spearfishing Rash Guard with Hood, Loading Pad is purpose-built with the serious spearfishing enthusiast in mind.
Constructed of 2mm Neoprene front and back panels for added warmth and durability with Lycra hood, sleeves and side panels for easy movement and full range of motion in the water. VSH-100 includes a front foam panel covered with Rotex for chest protection when loading a spear gun.
Camouflage coloration and patterning blends in with underwater surroundings to break up the diver’s silhouette, making it easier to go unnoticed when stalking prey. Drawstring waist with locking toggle ensures a sleek fit: there’s no loose, hanging fabric to draw attention to the hunter or catch on rocks, coral or underwater plants when the hunter springs into action.
VSH-100 can be worn alone in tropical and warm waters, or over a wetsuit in temperate to cold conditions. Offers sun protection at the surface, protection from jellyfish and fire coral stings when underwater.
Adult Sizes S-XXL
Available in Blue Camo, Brown Camo
$37.00 33% off