IST Commercial Diving Bell Harness with Marseille Buckle Crotch Straps
- Heavy duty harness designed for use by commercial divers operating from a diving bell
- Ultra tough, flexible rubber backplate is reinforced with 2 layers of nylon mesh
- Nylon webbing straps are secured to the rubber plate by stainless steel riveted loops
- Includes 2 6mm D-rings, plus emergency hook up 8mm D-ring riveted to top of center strap
- 2 adjustable crotch straps included
The IST Commercial Diving Bell Harness with Marseille Buckle Crotch Straps is a sturdy rig that’s built tough, for use by commercial divers operating from a diving bell.
The HHBP is extremely comfortable to use, with or without the back-mounted bail out cylinder, and is tough enough to handle any underwater work requirements.
The foundation of the harness is the ultra tough and flexible BP5 rubber plate. Constructed of top grade material with 2 added layers of tear-resistant nylon mesh as reinforcement, the plate includes 2 sets of vertical cut outs along the center for mounting bail out gas supply if desired (tank straps are available separately).
High strength nylon webbing straps are secured to the rubber plate by stainless steel riveted loops. Each shoulder strap comes equipped with a 6mm D-ring. Large 8mm emergency hook up D-ring is riveted to the top of the center strap for easy lifting at depth, and hanging / stowage of the harness when not in use. Chest strap offers a quick release buckle. Two adjustable crotch straps with Marseille style buckle and grommet system are also included.
Plate thickness: 8.2mm / 0.32 inches
Plate reinforcement: Nylon mesh (2 layers)
Plate buoyancy: Negative
Dry weight (rubber plate): 750g / 1.65 lb
Dry weight (complete): 2.4kg / 5.3 lb (size L)
Webbing: 3.5mm thick, 2 inch wide nylon
Rivets: Stainless steel (36)
Hardware: Stainless steel
$20.99 19% off