- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel backplate with deluxe, padded harness and crotch strap
- Backplate is press-formed with bent, anatomical lower corners
- Adjustable, padded nylon webbing harness straps with hook and loop hose tie downs, quick release buckles and quick release chest strap
- Harness includes 6 D-ring attachment points: 2 at the waist, 4 on the shoulder straps
- Adjustable crotch strap with D-rings at front and rear
The IST Dolphin Tech Deluxe Dive Harness with Stainless Steel Backplate is designed for the diver who appreciates the added comfort and convenience of a deluxe harness and needs the added strength of a stainless steel backplate.
The included BP-3 backplate is individually press-formed with all edges de-burred. The plate includes 2 inch (5cm) slots for the harness and crotch strap as well as 10 perimeter holes for attaching additional equipment such as stage bottles and canister torch. There are 3 sets of tank mounting holes along the plate’s center line, each pair 11 inches (27.9cm) apart, allowing the diver to achieve an ideal, custom tank-to-torso position.
Deluxe HB-2 harness features strong nylon webbing straps looped through padded shoulder sleeves with quick release buckles and hook and loop hose tie downs. Chest strap helps keep the rig centered, and also includes a quick release buckle. 4 D-ring attachment points are included for threading onto the shoulder straps, and two more D-rings are included for threading at the waist. Waist strap offers a quick release, airline-style buckle.
Adjustable HB-3 crotch strap includes 2 additional D-ring attachment points, one at the front and one at the rear.
Makes a great starting point for a cave or wreck diving setup.