- Stainless steel backplate with basic webbing harness and crotch strap
- Backplate is press-formed with bent, anatomical lower corners
- Adjustable nylon webbing harness straps with hook and loop hose tie downs
- Harness includes 4 D-ring attachment points: 2 at the waist, 2 at the shoulders
- Adjustable crotch strap with D-rings at front and rear
The IST Dolphin Tech Basic Dive Harness with Stainless Steel Backplate offers a basic harness, crotch strap and stainless steel backplate.
Constructed of stainless steel for added strength, the included BP-3 backplate is individually press-formed with all edges de-burred. The plate includes 2 inch (5cm) slots for the harness and crotch strap as well as 10 perimeter holes for attaching additional equipment such as stage bottles and canister torch. There are 3 sets of tank mounting holes along the plate’s center line, each pair 11 inches (27.9cm) apart, allowing the diver to achieve an ideal, custom tank-to-torso position.
The HB1 harness provides a hose tie down with hook and loop closure at each shoulder, allowing for hose routing on either side. 4 D-ring attachment points are available on the main harness, and two more are placed on the crotch strap. Quick release, airline-style buckle is easy to operate, even when wearing heavy gloves.
Harness buckle, webbing keepers and D-rings are constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel.
Makes a great starting point for a cave or wreck diving setup.
JTS-1 - Stainless steel back plate with basic harness and crotch strap.
JTA-1 - Aluminium back plate with basic harness and crotch strap.