- Silicone replacement strap for use with standard dive masks
- Constructed of hypoallergenic, flexible silicone
- Narrowly spaced, raised ratchet ridges allow for very fine fit adjustment
- Easy to install and adjust
- Excellent addition to your save a dive kit
A quality dive mask is an investment, but even the highest quality mask is not immune to strap breakage. Over time, salt, the UV rays of the sun and repeated stretching can weaken a strap until one day, it simply snaps. Keep the IST MS25 Silicone Micro-adjustment Replacement Strap for Dive Masks on hand so when that day inevitably comes, you’re still good to go for the day’s dive or snorkeling.
Constructed of flexible hypoallergenic silicone, this strap fits any standard mask that employs a removable strap type of side buckle. Once it’s installed, the narrowly spaced, raised ratchet ridges along the sides allow for making much finer, smaller strap length adjustments than a standard strap can offer.
Add one to your save a dive kit and be ready for strap emergencies.