TUSA Zen Air Hoseless 3 Mix Wristwatch Dive Computer, Dive Data Upload
- Hoseless, programmable mixed gas dive computer doubles as a wrist watch, can accept input from up to 3 transmitters (transmitters and wetsuit extension not included)
- Air, Nitrox, gauge, free dive and watch operating modes
- Upload dive data to TUSA’s PCLogbook via the TUSA DataLog PC or DiverLog iOS interface (cable not included)
- Employs AA Buhlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm, includes presets for three individual gas mixtures from 21-100% for easy switching during the dive
- Audible alarm, LED backlit display with step-back feature, user-replaceable batteries
For those who want the computer, but don’t need the bundled data cable, transmitter or wetsuit extension.
The TUSA Zen Air Hoseless 3 Mix Wristwatch Dive Computer, Dive Data Upload provides a hoseless, compact dive computer that can accept input from 3 transmitters (transmitters and wetsuit extension not included), with support for 3 gas mixtures and all the premium features you’ve come to expect from TUSA instruments.
This programmable mixed gas dive computer doubles as a wrist watch. 3-mix gas support means you’re prepared for different gas mixtures without having to re-program from scratch. Free-dive mode calculates dive times and surface intervals.
Store records for up to 24 dives, then save your dive data to TUSA’s PCLogbook software via the TUSA DataLog PC interface (cable not included), or to the DiverLog iOS app.
Factory-sealed, rugged design prevents flooding.
User-replaceable, Cr2430 + Cr2 batteries (included)
Up to 2 gas mixes with mix switch feature: Mix 1 (Air, 21-50%), Mix 2 (21-100%), Mix 3 (21-100%), plus free-dive mode
Wireless switching technology to monitor up to 3 transmitters
On-screen tank pressure display (max 5000psi/345bar), buddy pressure check
Advanced user safety settings and conservative factor
Variable ascent rate
Manual or water activation
Audible and flashing icon alarms - user adjustable
Deep stop feature and safety stop - user adjustable
1 touch log access - 24 dive log memory
History mode - Up to 9999 hours/dives stored
Large alphanumeric and backlit display
Automatic altitude adjustment from sea level to 14,000'
No fly icon, residual nitrogen discharge time display
PC download and upload settings/log data with TUSA Datalog Interface
User-replaceable battery with hot-swap (CR2430, 3V and CR2)
TUSA algorithm based on Buhlmann ZHL-16c