TUSA X-pertII 420 Stainless Steel Blunt Tip Dive Knife with Quick Release Case
- Dual edge, drop point 9.5 inch (24.13cm) 420 stainless steel dive knife with quick release case
- Corrosion-resistant blade offers smooth edge, serrated edge and cutting notch
- 4.76mm thick, single tang design for strength and durability
- Counterweighted handle with molded, rubberized grip
- Case with quick release tab for one-handed operation and rubber straps included
Even non-divers take one look at the sleek, stylish TUSA X-pertII 420 Stainless Steel Blunt Tip Dive Knife with Quick Release Case, and they want one. This is premium grade dive equipment that could’ve sprung straight from a super spy’s gear kit, but it’s every bit as functional as it is beautiful.
4.76mm thick blade is constructed of 420 stainless to resist corrosion. Bottom edge is smooth, top edge is serrated at the center for sawing through tangled net, fishing line or underwater plants, and includes a line cutting notch near the handle. Single tang design, with a solid piece of titanium from tip to butt, ensures maximum strength and durability. Blunt tip for prying and getting into crevices.
Comfort grip handle with integrated counterweight has thumb guards on top and bottom to prevent accidental thumb slices and provide leverage when cutting. Molded, rubberized grip offers a secure hold even in wet or slippery conditions. Hole at the handle tip allows for attachment to a lanyard or hook, and exposed butt end can be used to bang on tanks for underwater signaling.
Included case offers a quick-release tab for one-handed operation, and rubber straps for attachment to arm, leg or BC.
Rinse with fresh water and rub to remove any salt or mineral deposits after each dive.
4.25 inch (10.8cm) blade
9.5 inches (24.13cm) total knife length
10 inches (25.4cm) total length including case