TUSA SF-6 IMPREX TRI-EX Fins
- Constructed of 3 hybrid materials that maximize energy transfer from foot pocket to blade
- Multi-rib system channels water back to create a dolphin-like whip motion
- Foot pocket positioned beneath the blade to maximize blade surface area
- Incorporates TUSA’s exclusive 20° angled blade design
- EZ strap buckle system for easy donning and doffing
TUSA Imprex Tri-Ex Multi Flex Blade Open Heel Angled Blade Fins get their name from a hybrid fusion of 3 different materials.
The outside ribs are made from stiff material, and in between the ribs, you’ll find softer more pliable material. The middle ribs are even more compliant than the outer ribs. The result: water is effectively channeled while you swim, creating a dolphin-like whip motion.
Imprex is one of the few fins to position its foot pocket fully beneath the blade, which has a roughly 20° bend, in order to maximize blade surface area.
TUSA’s exclusive EZ strap buckle system for easy donning and doffing features wide heel coverage to reduce slippage, and even allows for strap adjustment in the water.
You’ll get a lot of dives for the money out of the Imprex: a lightweight yet powerful fin.
X-Small size only.
$14.99 54% off
$34.00 36% off