TUSA SF-15 X-Pert Zoom Z3 Open Heel Split Fin with Angled Blade
- Constructed of 3 hybrid materials that maximize energy transfer from foot pocket to blade
- Longer blade and propeller fin design captures and channels kick effort
- Reinforced side rails and optimized blade scoops direct water backward for strong propulsion
- Incorporates TUSA’s exclusive 27°angled blade design
- EZ strap buckle system for easy donning and doffing
The TUSA SF-15 X-Pert Zoom Z3 Open Heel Split Fin with Angled Blade builds upon TUSA’s years of fin engineering and development by incorporating 3 hybrid materials, 10% longer blade length, enhanced and exclusive propeller fin technology, reinforced blade rails and optimized blade scoops.
Put it all together with TUSA’s patented, radical, easily-recognizable 27°angled blade design and EZ strap buckle system, and you have one of the best fins on the market today.
The advanced design of this fin represents the latest evolution in split fin technology, giving divers incredible efficiency and power with little stress. Foot pocket incorporates several materials that all serve to transfer energy into the blades. Reinforced, sturdy side rails keep the blades closer together for a stable comfortable kick, and provide the option for multiple kick styles.
27° angled blade design, a TUSA exclusive, compensates for the natural blend of the leg and keeps the fin in perfect position throughout the kick cycle.
Specially designed blade scoops direct water backward for even more blade thrust. EZ strap buckle system ensures donning and doffing are quick and easy.