TUSA Imprex Pressure Gauge with Luminescent Face
- 5000psi/400bar (4350psi/300bar max) pressure gauge
- Luminescent dial is easy to read in dark or low light conditions
- Protective, rubberized, heavy duty boot
- Boot includes rings for attachment of BCJ hooks, etc.
- Precision engineered to the highest standards
When it comes to dive instrumentation, accuracy and ease of use are among the primary considerations. The TUSA Imprex Pressure Gauge with Luminescent Face keeps it simple, safe and clear with a redesigned boot and easy to read gauge.
This is a heavy-duty pressure gauge ideal for divers using a wrist-type dive computer. The console provides continuous air pressure and temperature readings in a low-profile rubberized boot.
The pressure gauge features a luminescent light storage dial that is highly legible in dark or low light conditions. The entire face glows bright enough to make it ideal for night diving or diving in dark areas but contains no radioactive materials.
Precision engineered to the highest standards, and delivering quality that is second to none. An excellent choice for both beginning and experienced divers.
$41.59 18% off