TUSA Platina Dual Analog Console: Compass and Pressure Gauge
- Compact dual gauge analog console includes compass, depth gauge and a high pressure gauge
- 5000psi/400bar (4350psi/300bar max) pressure gauge
- Compass with large, easy-grip rotating bezel
- Luminescent, light-absorbing gauge faces
- Redesigned boot with two side attachment points
When it comes to dive instrumentation, accuracy and ease of use are among the primary considerations. The TUSA Platina Dual Analog Console: Compass and Pressure Gauge keeps it simple, safe and clear with a redesigned boot and easy to read gauges.
5000psi/400bar (4350psi/300bar max) pressure gauge for accurate display of remaining air pressure.
Luminescent compass features large, easy-grip rotating bezel with large, clear markings for maximum visibility in low light and night dive conditions.
Both gauges feature the luminescent light storage dials that are highly legible in dark or low visibility conditions. The entire face glows bright enough to make it ideal for night diving or diving in low light conditions, yet contains no radioactive materials.
Precision engineered to the highest standards, and delivering quality that is second to none. An excellent choice for both beginning and experienced divers, used alone or as a complement to your dive computer.