TUSA 741JA Kids Modular Prescription Goggle System - Replacement Strap and Nose Bridges
- Replacement or starting parts for TUSA’s 741JA kids’ custom, modular prescription goggles
- Hypoallergenic, injection molded silicone comfort split strap
- Quick release side clips for easy attachment to lenses of your choice
- Four impact-resistant nose bridges to fit kids of all ages and facial profiles
- Add compatible prescription lenses (TUSA part number TU-VC-750A) to build a complete pair of prescription goggles
The Strap and Nose Bridges for TUSA 741JA Kids Prescription Goggle System kit can be used as the starting point to build a completely custom set of prescription goggles for your child, or to replace parts for an existing set of 741JA custom goggles.
The hypoallergenic, injection molded silicone comfort split strap includes quick release snap clips for easy attachment to the lenses of your choice. Four impact-resistant plastic nose bridges in various sizes are included, to ensure a proper fit on kids of all ages and facial profiles.
To build a complete pair of goggles, add your choice of left and right lenses (part number TU-VC-750A) available in diopter correction from -2.0 to -7.0 and +2 - +5 in 1.0 increments.
Replacement lenses: part number TU-VC-750A