TUSA 741JA Kids Modular Prescription Goggle System
- An affordable way to get a totally custom set of kids’ prescription swim goggles
- Replaceable lenses in diopter correction from -2.0 to -7.0 and +2 - +5 in 1.0 increments
- Lenses constructed of scratch and UV-resistant, anti-fog, shatterproof polycarbonate material for safety and durability
- Hypoallergenic, injection molded silicone comfort split strap, soft TPE eyecups
- Select desired individual lenses, we will assemble the goggles for you
Your child’s need for corrective lenses is no longer an obstacle to all the fun and fitness water can offer. The TUSA 741JA Kids Modular Prescription Goggle System with Replaceable Parts offers a convenient, affordable way to get a completely custom set of prescription swim goggles for your child that’s easy to update with new lenses as her prescription changes.
The hypoallergenic, injection molded silicone comfort split strap includes quick release snap clips for easy attachment to the lenses of your choice. Four impact-resistant plastic nose bridges in various sizes are included, to ensure a proper fit on kids of all ages and facial profiles.
The set includes your choice of left and right lenses in your chosen diopter correction level, from -2.0 to -7.0 and +2 to +5 in increments of 1.0. Lenses are constructed of shatterproof, tinted, anti-fog, anti-UV polycarbonate for safety and durability. Soft, flexible eyecups are constructed of hypoallergenic thermo-plastic elastomer for a snug yet comfortable fit.
When your child’s prescription changes there’s no need to buy him a whole new set of goggles: just order the replacement lens(es) you need and substitute them for the old lens(es).
The complete system comes pre-assembled, and all parts are replaceable.
Replacement lenses: part number TU-VC-750A
Replacement strap and nose bridges: part number TU-VPS-741JA
$19.95 50% off