TUSA Imprex 5mm Nylon II Neoprene High Cut Dive Boot with Traction Sole
- 5mm Nylon II neoprene / jersey high cut dive and watersport boots
- Injection molded traction sole with deep tread and exterior size marking at heel
- Fin strap cleat at heel grabs and holds fin straps securely in place
- Rubber rear and top surface shields provide added protection
- Blind stitched and glued seams, inner zipper gusset prevent flushing
When you’re out on the water or headed for the depths the best dive boot is the one that’s so comfortable and reliable, you never even think about it. The TUSA Imprex 5mm Nylon II Neoprene High Cut Dive Boot with Traction Sole is precisely that type of boot.
The 8 inch (20cm) high upper offers ankle protection and ample room to tuck in the legs of a wetsuit. 5mm Nylon II neoprene/jersey construction ensures plenty of stretch and insulation. Blind stitched, glued seams prevent flushing, add durability, and lie flat for a more comfortable fit.
Rubber rear and top surface shields protect vulnerable foot surfaces from scratches, scrapes and cuts when the boot is worn alone. When worn inside of fins, the molded rear fin strap cleat grabs and holds fins firmly in place.
Heavy duty plastic zipper won’t corrode, and covers an inner neoprene gusset for additional resistance to flushing. Velcro® tab secures the zipper pull in place when closed.
Injection molded traction sole features a deep tread with textured and raised areas that prevent slipping on uneven or slick surfaces. Size markings molded into the sole at the heel make it easy to sort and find the correct size in the dive shop or on the boat.
8 inch (20cm) high upper.
$60.00 58% off
$29.99 42% off