TUSA Imprex 3mm Nylon II Neoprene Low Cut Water Shoe with Traction Sole
- 3mm Nylon II neoprene / jersey low cut dive and watersport shoe
- Injection molded traction sole with deep tread and exterior size marking at heel
- Super stretch cuff for easy donning and doffing
- Can be worn alone or inside fins
- Blind stitched and glued seams add durability and comfort
Hot sand and cement, rough piers and pool surfaces, and rocky or shell-strewn bottoms of lakes and seas are nothing you need to worry about when you’re wearing the TUSA Imprex 3mm Nylon II Neoprene Low Cut Water Shoe with Traction Sole. This water shoe / dive bootie is the one that’s versatile enough to take you from pier to reef and pool to beach in comfort and style.
The low cut upper offers a super-stretchy ankle cuff for easy donning and doffing. 3mm Nylon II neoprene/jersey construction ensures a snug fit. Blind stitched, glued seams prevent flushing, add durability, and lie flat to prevent chafing.
Injection molded traction sole features a deep tread with textured and raised areas that prevent slipping on uneven or slick surfaces. Size markings molded into the sole at the heel make it easy to sort and find the correct size in the dive shop or on the boat.
$29.99 50% off
$60.00 63% off