TUSA Hyflex Vesna Fins Open Heel Comfort Foot Pocket Dive Fins
- Active Pivoting System reduces drag while maintaining constant propulsion
- Proprietary TPE compound maximizes propulsion, energy capture and speed
- Enhanced, multi-compound foot pocket for added comfort and more efficient energy transfer
- TUSA Direct Reflect reflective material increases visibility in low light conditions
- Anatomic strap and TUSA’s exclusive EZ buckle system for easy donning and doffing
The TUSA Hyflex Vesna Active Pivot System Fins with Anatomic Fin Strap incorporate numerous TUSA-proprietary advances in fin engineering to deliver maximum energy return and minimum leg fatigue.
Vesna is powered by TUSA's unique APS "Active Pivoting System" technology: a combination of uniquely positioned holes that reduce drag while maintaining constant propulsion and a built-in fin stop. Working together, these features create a soft kick that produces great power.
The enhanced, more rounded, multi-compound foot pocket provides supple, flexible comfort and more efficient energy transfer down and through the blade.
TUSA Direct Reflect advanced reflective material patches on top of the fin brightly reflect light 180° back to the original source to increase visibility in low light conditions.
The fin also includes TUSA’s exclusive anatomic fin strap design and EZ buckle system for quick donning and doffing, reduced heel slippage, and easy adjustments with fins on the feet.
IST SPEAR Twin Lens Ultra Low Volume Spearfishing Mask
$42.00 62% off
Silicone Purged Snorkel with Splash Guard
$14.99 54% off