TUSA Freedom Quad Panoramic Scuba, Snorkel Mask with Side Windows
- Low profile, low-volume design
- Features TUSA's exclusive Freedom Fit and Freedom Dry design
- Soft, flexible, hypoallergenic silicone skirt for a comfortable, snug fit
- Patented round edge skirt for increased comfort and better seal
- Skirt mounted quick-adjust buckle system, mask can be folded flat for travel
The TUSA Freedom One Scuba, Snorkel Mask with Freedom Fit Technology and Freedom Dry technologies offers unparalleled comfort and absolute minimum leakage.
Freedom Fit provides a dimpled pattern in the skirt along the forehead and cheek and varied thicknesses of silicone above the lip and under the nose to ensure a form-fitting seal. Stability ridges offer just enough reinforcement, especially at depth, each adding noticeable flexibility, comfort, skin surface contact and performance over standard masks.
TUSA’s exclusive Freedom Dry design rounds out the mask with a specially developed, low friction surface along the fitting line that delivers a superior seal and reduces excess skin tension when you have a regulator or snorkel in your mouth.
Squeeze buckles release strap tension with large dual buttons that are easy to adjust on the fly. Buckles attach to flex tabs on the skirt, allowing the mask to fold flat for traveling or storage.
Freedom comes at a price... for those who are willing to pay slightly more for a dive mask, TUSA's Freedom One delivers a superior level of fit and comfort.