TUSA Triple Gauge Console with Element Dive Computer, Compass
- Dive console that includes pressure gauge, compass and Element dive computer
- Element computer offers air and nitrox (21-50%) operating modes
- Element features include manual or water activation, auto altitude adjustment from sea level to 14,000 feet, deep stop and standard safety stop options
- Compass with luminescent face, top and side view, ratcheting bezel
- 5000psi/400bar pressure gauge (4350psi/300bar max)
At depth, you don’t want anything to break your concentration or enjoyment. Fumbling with various pieces of equipment to get essential information isn’t just a hassle, it consumes air and can put your life in danger. The TUSA Triple Gauge Console with Element Dive Computer, Compass puts all the crucial data at your fingertips.
The included TUSA IQ-650 Element dive computer offers all the most important dive details, along with visual alarm and deep stop functions. User-replaceable batteries and rental reset option make this console a great dive shop or liveaboard pick.
Large, multicolor pressure gauge markings (5000psi/400bar) are easy to read, and the light-absorbing luminescent dial ensures visibility at depth.
Updated compass module comes equipped with luminescent floating card for night visibility, top and side view, and ratcheting bezel.
ELEMENT COMPUTER FEATURES INCLUDE:
Single button puck-style Element dive computer module
Air and nitrox (21-50%) operating modes
Manual or water activation
Deep stop and standard safety stop options
Automatic altitude adjustment from sea level to 14,000 feet
No fly icon, residual nitrogen discharge time display
Dive log stores a maximum of 12 dives
User-replaceable battery with hot-swap (Battery: CR2450, 3V)
TUSA algorithm based on Buhlmann ZHL-16c
Variable ascent rate indicator
Rental unit reset option