TUSA Two Gauge Console with Element Dive Computer, Pressure Gauge
- Dive console that includes pressure gauge and Element dive computer
- Element computer offers air and nitrox (21-50%) operating modes
- Element features include manual or water activation, auto altitude adjustment from sea level to 14,000 feet, deep stop and standard safety stop options
- User replaceable batteries and rental reset option on computer
- 5000psi/400bar pressure gauge (4350psi/300bar max)
Gauges that are easy to reach and read offer peace of mind at depth. The TUSA Two Gauge Console with Element Dive Computer, Pressure Gauge puts the crucial data at your fingertips so you won’t have to waste time fumbling with separate gauges and wasting precious air.
The included TUSA IQ-650 Element dive computer offers all the most important dive details, along with visual alarm and deep stop functions. User-replaceable batteries and rental reset option make this console a great dive shop or liveaboard pick.
Large, multicolor pressure gauge markings (5000psi/400bar) are easy to read, and the light-absorbing luminescent dial ensures visibility at depth.
ELEMENT COMPUTER FEATURES INCLUDE:
Single button puck-style module in wrist boot
Air and nitrox (21-50%) operating modes
Manual or water activation
Deep stop and standard safety stop options
Automatic altitude adjustment from sea level to 14,000 feet
No fly icon, residual nitrogen discharge time display
Dive log stores a maximum of 12 dives
User-replaceable battery with hot-swap (Battery: CR2450, 3V)
TUSA algorithm based on Buhlmann ZHL-16c
Variable ascent rate indicator
Rental unit reset option
$60.00 28% off