TUSA Reef Tourer Swim Shoe / Dive Slipper with Rubber Sole
- Versatile swim shoe with durable rubber sole
- Upper constructed of stretchy jersey and nylon mesh panels
- Drawstring with toggle at ankle opening for a custom fit
- Mesh panels allow for rapid water drainage and fast drying
- Textured rubber sole for traction and durability
If you’re looking for something to walk low-tide reefs and tide pools, hang out on the beach or boat, to wear in and out of the pool, or just something nicer and easier to slip into than sneakers to watch the sun go down at Happy Hour, look no further than the TUSA Reef Tourer Swim Shoe / Dive Slipper with Rubber Sole.
The upper is constructed of stretchy jersey and nylon mesh for strength, flexibility and quick drainage. A drawstring at the ankle opening is threaded through a padded sleeve for comfort and offers a locking toggle at the back of the shoe. This makes it easy to cinch the opening up as snug as you like for a custom fit.
The rubber sole is textured for grip on wet or slick surfaces, and maximum durability on rough surfaces.
For best results and longest life, rinse with fresh water and hang to dry after using in a pool, lake, or in saltwater.