Trident Perforated Diver Down Tri-Flag, Visible From All Angles
- Diver down tri-flag for use with a buoy or on deck
- Includes special tri-flag top stabilizer
- Perforated tri-flag displays classic red and white US diver down flag in all directions
- Be ready to dive in locations that require surface markers
- Each flag surface measures approximately 12 x 16 inches (30.48 x 40.64cm)
The Trident Perforated Diver Down Tri-Flag, Visible From All Angles provides a multi-directional surface marker flag to alert others to your location when you dive or snorkel.
Tri-flag in the classic red and white, US diver down flag design is perforated to allow breeze pass-through and prevent tipping over. Special tri flag top stabilizer piece is included. Mount the tri-flag on your boat’s deck railing or attach it to a surface buoy for use in the water.
Some dive locations require divers to use surface markers, and required or not, they’re always a good idea for avoiding surface accidents with boats and personal water craft.
Compatible replacement part for Trident’s DF59 floating surface buoy. Each complete flag surface, if flattened, measures approximately 12 x 16 inches (30.48 x 40.64cm).