TUSA Talis Advanced 2-Gas Wristwatch Style Dive Computer
- Programmable mixed gas dive computer doubles as a wrist watch
- Air, Nitrox, gauge, free dive and watch operating modes
- Upload dive data to TUSA’s PCLogbook via the TUSA DataLog PC interface, or to the DiverLog iOS app
- Employs AA Buhlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm, includes presets for two individual gas mixtures from 21-100% for easy switching during the dive
- Audible alarm, LED backlit display with step-back feature, user-replaceable battery
When you’re ready to hit the water, you want a dive computer that makes it easier, not more complicated, to plan and execute a safe dive. The TUSA Talis Advanced 2-Gas Wristwatch Style Dive Computer has the features you need, and nothing you don’t.
This programmable mixed gas dive computer doubles as a wrist watch. 2-mix gas support means you’re prepared for different gas mixtures without having to re-program from scratch. Free-dive mode calculates dive times and surface intervals.
Store records for up to 24 dives, then save your dive data to TUSA’s PCLogbook software via the TUSA DataLog PC interface (cable not included), or to the DiverLog iOS app.
Factory-sealed, rugged design prevents flooding.
User-replaceable, Cr2430 batteries (included)
Dive log transferable to smartphone using Bluetooth® SMART technology (TUSA Diving LOG app required)
Up to 2 gas mixes with mix switch feature: Mix 1 (Air, 21-50%), Mix 2 (Air, 21-100%), plus free-dive mode
AA Buhlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm for safe and simple ascents
Various time modes: stopwatch, timer, alarm, world time
LED backlit display
Altitude Smart Mode: allows the computer to automatically adjust for altitude diving
Audible and visual alarms: ascent rate, maximum depth, no decompression limits, safety stop and several other key data items can be set to alert the diver
Free dive mode: free dive mode calculates dive times and surface intervals for free diving
Optional Deep Stop: allows for inclusion of an optional safety stop on No Deco dives exceeding a depth of 80 feet
IST Pony Bottle Gauge