Dolphin Tech Oral Inflate Dive Surface Buoy with SOLAS Tape
- Reusable and sturdy diver surface marker with oral inflator and SOLAS tape, designed in a medium size
- Screw-down oral inflator mouthpiece; pressure release valve prevents bursting
- Marks location of divers’ underwater safety stops, signals diver’s surface location for pickup
- High contrast, bright orange color and 3M-brand, USCG-approved SOLAS tape ensures the buoy visible for miles in clear conditions and easily spotted by search lights in low visibility conditions
- Dimensions: 114cm x 12cm (45” x 4.7”)
The IST SB-8/R Dolphin Tech Oral Inflate Dive Surface Buoy with SOLAS Tape is an oral-inflate version of our SB8-Q, with the added benefit of 3M’s U.S. Coast Guard –approved, Safety Of Life At Sea (SOLAS) reflective tape added to the top end of the buoy.
SOLAS tapes offer a bright reflective surface comprised of encapsulated glass lens beadlets and are specifically designed to enhance the visibility of life jackets, ring buoys, survival suits, inflatable life rafts and other safety equipment in marine environments.
The IST SB-8/R is constructed of durable 210D, Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) coated Nylon. SB-8/R can be used as a diver location and signal buoy for pickup or rescue, or to mark the underwater location of diver safety stops during ascent. Either way, it’s an important piece of safety equipment every diver should carry when hitting the water.
SB-8/R is constructed of durable 210D, Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) coated Nylon and comes in brightly visible orange color for easy identification at the surface. The SB-8/R inflates with a screw-down oral inflator mouthpiece. Integrated pressure release valve prevents bursting
Dimension: 114cm x 12cm (45” x 4.7”). Made from 210D TPU coated Nylon. Comes with plastic oral inflator. International bright and visible orange. SOLAS reflective tape.
$11.79 68% off