IST F26 Blitz Free Diving and Spear Fishing Fins
- Purpose-built long fins for free diving and spear fishing
- Thermo rubber foot pocket provides a comfortable, snug fit
- Open toe box for quick draining
- Side ribs channel water backward to maximize thrust, power and speed
- High density Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) perimeter reinforcement makes the blade strong and flexible
IST F26 Blitz Free Diving and Spear Fishing Fins are engineered and built with the particular needs of free divers and spear fishing in mind. Power, speed and energy conservation are critical in both free diving and spear fishing, but IST knows that comfort matters too.
Blitz addresses the need for speed, power and energy conservation with a special tri-material construction that provides both strength and flexibility in the extra-long blade. The supple thermo rubber foot pocket offers a comfortable and snug fit.
This is a fin to help power you along, with an extra-long, flexible blade that delivers a spring-like feel and ultra-quick acceleration for excellent reaction time. The rib-like structure of the perimeter reinforcement and fin blade are hydrodynamic: they work together to channel water directly backward to maximize thrust and power while keeping energy expenditure as low as possible.
High density TPR perimeter reinforcement adds the connection and strength needed between the blade and foot pocket to ensure reliability and durability, dive after dive.
Available in adult sizes, Classic Black.